[Stemed-l] Fwd: Save the Date! 2016 Massachusetts STEM Summit!

From: UMass Donahue Institute <stemsummitinfo@donahue.umassp.edu>
Sent: August 18, 2016 2:08:37 PM EDT
To: mort@umassk12.net
Subject: Save the Date! 2016 Massachusetts STEM Summit!

Save The Date!
Mark your calendars for the 13th annual Massachusetts STEM Summit! Join us on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the DCU Center in Worcester!

Themed "Building A Lifetime of Opportunity", the day will include panel presentations, plenary speakers, and exhibitors showcasing STEM initiatives; sharing innovative thinking; and highlighting the goals, plans, and progress of STEM policies and programs.

Sessions will cover a broad range of topics categorized in the following Strands:

  • Early Education
  • K-12 Education
  • Higher Education
  • Workforce and Business

Registration opens at 9:00am on September 8. The registration fee will be $50. Please note: this fee will be waived for all full-time students.

We have sold out the last several Summits, so please register early!

We hope you can join us to help advance the Commonwealth's STEM agenda and the future of Massachusetts.

Hosted by:
Massachusetts STEM Advisory Council
Massachusetts Business Roundtable
University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute
When
Tuesday
November 1, 2016
7:30 am to 4:00 pm

Where
DCU Center
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Please share this announcement with others who are interested in STEM education via your company's publications or email lists.
Planning for the Summit has begun
For the most up-to-date information about the Summit, including registration information and announcements of program details, bookmark the Summit website and sign-up for email updates at: www.mass-stem-summit.org
Contact Us
For questions and general information about the event, please contact Dana Bienkowski: StemSummitInfo@donahue.umassp.edu
Become a Sponsor
If your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 STEM Summit, please contact J. Lynn Griesemer, Ed.D.: lgriesemer@donahue.umassp.edu; (413) 545-0001
UMass Donahue Institute, 333 South Street, Suite 400, Shrewsbury, MA 01545-4169
Sent by stemsummitinfo@donahue.umassp.edu in collaboration with
Constant Contact