[Stemed-l] Fwd: Registration is OPEN for the 2016 Massachusetts STEM Summit

From: UMass Donahue Institute <stemsummitinfo@donahue.umassp.edu>
Sent: September 8, 2016 8:07:38 AM EDT
To: mort@umassk12.net
Subject: Registration is OPEN for the 2016 Massachusetts STEM Summit

Registration is now open!
Registration is now open for the  to be held on November 1 at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA.
Recent years' Summits have sold out, so please register soon!
In addition to a full slate of diverse and exciting breakout sessions and exhibits offered throughout the day, we are proud to announce an engaging roster of plenary speakers including:

In the Morning Opening: Kelli Wells, Executive Director for Education at the GE Foundation, will share some exciting STEM plans GE has as it relocates its world headquarters to Boston, and Youth CITIES Founder and Executive Director Vicky Wu Davis, along with several students, will describe how this innovative program helps youth develop entrepreneurial skills and mindsets.

At the Luncheon Plenary: This year's "The Hall at Patriot Place" 2016 Massachusetts STEM Teacher of the Year will be introduced and then we'll hear all about the groundbreaking, Massachusetts-based, iRobot® Corporation from its co-founder and CEO, Colin Angle.

We look forward to seeing all attendees on November 1!
When
Tuesday
November 1, 2016
7:30 am to 3:45 pm

Where
DCU Center
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Please share with others who are interested in STEM education via your company's publications or email lists.
Planning for the Summit has begun
For the most up-to-date information about the Summit, including registration information and announcements of program details, bookmark the Summit website and sign-up for email updates at: www.mass-stem-summit.org
Contact Us
For questions and general information about the event, please contact Dana Bienkowski: StemSummitInfo@donahue.umassp.edu
Become a Sponsor
If your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 STEM Summit, please contact J. Lynn Griesemer, Ed.D.: lgriesemer@donahue.umassp.edu; (413) 545-0001
UMass Donahue Institute, 333 South Street, Suite 400, Shrewsbury, MA 01545-4169
Sent by stemsummitinfo@donahue.umassp.edu in collaboration with
Constant Contact