your school is not on the list, please contact your principal, PTO or
us to get a program started at your child's school.

Registration/locations at register.madscience.org/westnewengland
More info about Mad Science at westnewengland.madscience.org
Phone 413-584-7243 email mail@madsciencewne.com

Professor Micron, a.k.a.
Michael O. Budnick, Ed.M.
Executive Director
Mad Science of Western New England
413-584-7243
michaelb@madsciencewne.com
westnewengland.madsciencewne.com
facebook.com/madsciencewne
youtube.com/madsciencewne

Hi - could you please post?

Thanks,

Mad Science announces its Fall after-school season with Secret Agent Lab! Elementary-aged kids explore detective science, forensic methods, spy gadgetry and other related topics. Program features include crime solving through chemistry and evidence analysis. Registration is underway for programs starting this Fall at area Mad Science schools. All of our programs feature hands-on discovery and demonstrations. If your school is not on the list, please contact your principal, PTO or us to get a program started at your child's school.

Registration/locations at register.madscience.org/westnewengland
More info! about Mad Science at westnewengland.madscience.org