[Stemed-l] : Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship 2016

From: George Charlie <georgecharlie801@gmail.com>
Sent: September 6, 2016 8:25:19 AM EDT
To: George Charlie <georgecharlie801@gmail.com>
Subject: Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship (AEF) Program is available for the teachers who have at least 5 years experience in STEM related field of education at a public or private elementary or secondary school.

The Fellowship Deadline is November 17, 2016.

We thought your students might find this information useful.

Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship (AEF) Program

Regards,

USA Scholarships

Scholarships and Financial Aid Adviser

USAScholarships.com

For more information of Fellowship, you can also check the given link:

https://www.facebook.com/MyUSAScholarships?fref=ts