[Stemed-l] STEM Scholarships for Transfer Students

Elms College is offering NSF funded S-STEM scholarships for transfer students majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Information Technology (CIT) for the fall of 2017.  (Pre-medical and education tracks are excluded from this scholarship). The scholarships range from $3,800 - $10,000 a year for 2 years until graduation at Elms College. Review of applications will begin March 1st 2017. In addition to the scholarships, the ElmSTEMs program includes science field trips, career seminars, research opportunities, and science and tech internships. For more information on the ElmSTEMs scholarship and applying to Elms College, see our website http://www.elms.edu/elmstems.

Meet our current scholarship recipients! For students interested in applying there is an Open House at Elms College on November 11th. We will open up the labs on that day for some demonstrations and interactive activities in science and technology. There is no cost for attendance at this event- and lunch will be provided. While the scholarship is limited to transfer students the Open House is open to all prospective students. An RSVP is required. Sign up at: http://www.elms.edu/calendar/events/home-events/admissions/admission-open-house

Nina Theis, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Biology

Director of ElmSTEMs NSF grant

Elms College