{Disarmed} [Stemed-l] FIRST Women in Science & Tech Forum- Nov. 18, 2016/ Register Today!

Registration will remain open until Monday, November 14th!

FIRST® Women in Science & Technology Forum for High School Students

FIRST Place and UNH Manchester, Manchester, NH

Friday, November 18, 2016

Please go to MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "tr.subscribermail.com" claiming to be https://my.firstinspires.org/WIST/  to register now for this year's FIRST® Women in Science & Technology (WIST) Forum presented by FIRST Place and UNH Manchester on Friday, November 18, 2016!

The FIRST WIST Forum, offered since 2000 to 400+ attendees every other year, has proven to be a very effective day and networking opportunity for high school students to learn more about careers in science and technology directly from successful women in the STEM fields.

For our Keynote this year, we are very excited to bring back AnnMarie Thomas!  AnnMarie is Associate Professor of Engineering and Director, Playful Learning Lab and Center for Engineering Education at the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota. You can learn more about AnnMarie on her website.

Following the keynote, panelists from a wide variety of science, technology, engineering, and math fields will give presentations and reflect on their education, careers, field, choices, work history, and what a high school student needs to know today for a rewarding future career in science and technology.

Details

  • The Forum runs from 8:45 am to 2:00 pm
  • Breakfast and lunch are included
  • The fee is $10 per student and $20 per adult chaperone (teachers, parents, other mentors)

Questions?  More info?

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 18!

Unsubscribe or update your email address.

200 Bedford St. | Manchester, New Hampshire 03101