[Stemed-l] [Fwd: Call for Presenters! HS Marine Science Symposia 2017]

-------------------------- Original Message --------------------------
Subject: Call for Presenters! HS Marine Science Symposia 2017
From:    "Perini, Valerie" <v.perini@northeastern.edu>
Date:    Tue, November 15, 2016 7:14 am

Dear Mort,

I am writing to ask you to share an opportunity to present a workshop
at the High School Marine Science Symposium (HSMSS) event, hosted by
the Massachusetts Marine
Educators<applewebdata://1D331D00-8B4A-4CEC-B91A-4441563340BA/ma-marine-ed.org>.
The event aims to inspire interest in STEM fields among high school
students, through a morning of hands on workshops, lightning talks,
and a keynote presentation.

We are actively seeking scientists, educators, students,
professionals, etc. to present a hands-on science workshop at one or
both events, happening on March 9th and 15th 2017 in Boston and Salem,
respectively. Below is additional information, and attached is a
flyer. If you are able to circulate this information among your
network, that would be terrific.

CALL FOR PRESENTERS! High School Marine Science Symposium March 2017

We are actively seeking keen scientists, educators, students, and
other practitioners of marine science to share their expertise with
keen high school students. Graduate, undergraduate, and even
well-prepared high school students are encouraged to participate, and
presentations can be made by an individual or small group.  The format
each day will be two back-to-back, hands-on workshop sessions lasting
50 minutes each.  Presenters can participate in one or both of the
events. Persons interested in presenting at this event should fill out
this online form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LBHZTPB> by January
6th.

Let me know if you have any questions, thank you!

Best,

Val

--
Valerie Perini, M.S.
Outreach Instructor

--
Mort Sternheim
NOTE PREFERRED EMAIL: mmsternheim@gmail.com

Dear Mort,

I am writing to ask you to share an opportunity to present a workshop at the High School Marine Science Symposium (HSMSS) event, hosted by the Massachusetts Marine Educators. The event aims to inspire interest in STEM fields among high school students, through a morning of hands on workshops, lightning talks, and a keynote presentation.

We are actively seeking scientists, educators, students, professionals, etc. to present a hands-on science workshop at one or both events, happening on March 9th and 15th 2017 in Boston and Salem, respectively. Below is additional information, and attached is a flyer. If you are able to circulate this information among your network, that would be terrific.

CALL FOR PRESENTERS! High School Marine Science Symposium March 2017

We are actively seeking keen scientists, educators, students, and other practitioners of marine science to share their expertise with keen high school students. Graduate, undergraduate, and even well-prepared high school students are encouraged to participate, and presentations can be made by an individual or small group.  The format each day will be two back-to-back, hands-on workshop sessions lasting 50 minutes each.  Presenters can participate in one or both of the events. Persons interested in presenting at this event should fill out this online form by January 6th