[Stemed-l] Physics as a door into STEM Education

From: "Valentin V. Voroshilov" <valbu@bu.edu>
Sent: December 27, 2016 2:09:18 PM EST
To: mort@umassk12.net
Subject: please, post the invitation

Dear Dr. Sternheim,
Could you, please, post the attached invitation?
Thank you in advance
Valentin Voroshilov

         “Physics as a Door into STEM Education”

Please, join us on January 17th at 4 pm at Boston University Physics Department for a presentation and the following discussion about the role of physics in attracting students into STEM related fields.

When?    4 pm, January 17th (Tuesday), 2017

Where? Boston University Physics Department Studio Auditorium,

B23 (the lowest floor, a.k.a. the basement),

The Metcalf Science Building,

590 Commonwealth Ave (the Commonwealth Ave. entrance)

or

720 Beacon St (the Beacon St. entrance)

Coffee and light refreshments will be available!

Questions?   =>   Dr. Valentin Voroshilov         valbu@bu.edu

Inline image 1

--
Dr. Valentin Voroshilov  BU, Physics Department

What differs humans from other animals? An ability to PLAN AHEAD!

Fundamental Laws of TeachOlogy: a Handbook For a Beginner Teacher

http://www.teachology.xyz/6LT.html

Transforming STEM education by reforming a reform

http://www.teachology.xyz/MO.html