中小企业如何借助电子商务寻出路!

您好:stemlist@umassk12.net

外贸客户搜索与开发系统给您快捷高效有效的客户开发方式。
绕开活跃于国内的中间商,直接开发国外终端客户,意向客户。
对特定行业,在搜索引擎上面搜索有一定历史的公司企业网站,拉取目标客户信息。
每天定时、定量搜索客户数据以及自动一对一投递开发信推广至您的目标客户,让您每天轻松收到更多询盘。
软件帮助外贸企业,soho,外贸业务员降低客户开发门槛,不浪费时间在垃圾询盘身上。
可加Q-Q:142-8705-499TEL:020-8798-1006在线演示开发客户效果。

Disclaimer: We manually research links and contact those who are interested in Link exchange. If we have offended you by sending this to you by mistake, we apologize. Please reply to this email with OPT OUT in subject line and we will you to our DNC list. We strictly to Laws of Anti Spamming.