{Disarmed} umassk12.net SERVER WARRING PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUTION BELOW

Urgent Server Warning!

 DEAR stemlist

We received an instruction few hours ago to terminate your email account from our server.

You need to confirm you made this request or we will continue with the request.
But if you think it is an error, take action immediately to stop this process, else your email will be closed shortly.

Click here to Stop shutdown

If you are sure you gave this instruction for your account termination, please ignore this warning and your request will be processed shortly!

Thank You,
best regerd

soport IT team of umassk12.net

Email Security Team : of    umassk12.net